Development of ICT skills, e-learning, and the culture of e-learning in Lifelong Learning (e-ASEM)
e-ASEM, the ASEM e-Learning Network for Lifelong Learning, aims to set up an online research network that allows ASEM LLL partner universities to continuously exchange ICT skills and e-learning related academic and practical experiences. In this regard, e-ASEM is promoting international collaborative projects for information sharing, research, and human resource development on ICT skills and e-learning.
– Initiating an online research network that allows ASEM LLL University partners to continuously exchange research results on developing ICT skills and e-learning related to academic and practical experiences
– Establishing an online community for sharing information, knowledge, and human resource development
– Conducting collaborative research projects and practical activities among the ASEM member countries with regard to ICT skills, e-Learning and culture of e-Learning in lifelong learning
– Sharing recent research products and technological trends in ICT skills and e-learning among ASEM member countries
The strategies for the network are divided into three phases:
– Establishing an e-ASEM network and online community (2006-2007)
Authors: Bowon Kim (ed.); Wang Ying; Karanam Pushpanadham; Tsuneo Yamada; Taerim Lee; Mansor Fadzil; Latifah Abdol Latif; Tengku Amina Munira; Norazah Nordin; Mohamed Amin Embi; Helmi Norman; Juvy Lizette M. Gervacio; Jaitip Nasongkhla; Thapanee Thammetar; Shu-Hsiang (Ava) Chen; Mie Buhl; Lars Birch Andreasen; Henrik Jensen Mondrup; Rita Birzina; Alena Ilavska–Pistovcakova; Inés Gil-Jaurena
KNOU (Korea National Open University) Press, 2015.
Kim, Bowon (ed.); Yamada, Tsuneo; Jung, Insung; Lee, Taerim; Fadzil, Mansor; Pawlowski, Jan M.; Pirkkalainen, Henri; Gervacio, Juvy Lizette; Nordin, Norazah; Embi, Mohamed Amin; Nasongkhla, Jaitip; Chen, Shu-Hsiang Ava; Birzina, Rita; Pushpanadham, Karanam; Khirwadkar, Anjali; Kovacova, Jaroslava; Szudi, Gabor; Pistovcakova, Alena and Wang, Lina.
KNOU (Korea National Open University) Press, 2014.
Lee, Taerim; Champatong, Suphat; Kim, Gwang-Jo; Dhanarajan, Gajaraj; Pichitpornchai, Chailerd; Lee, Dongkok; Pawlowski, Jan M.; Birzina, Rita; Na-songkhla, Jaitip; Nordin, Norázah; Wang, Lina; Pushpanadham, Karanam
KNOU (Korea National Open University) Press, 2013.
Lee, Taerim (ed.); Woo, Younghee; Kwon, Jinhee; Park, Jong-O; Fadzil, Mansor; Latif, Latifah Abdol; San, Ng Man; Munira, Tengku Amina; Birzina, Rita; Na-songkhla, Jaitip; Buhl, Mie; Birch, Lars; Ørngreen, Rikke; Levinsen, Karin; Rattleff, Pernille; Pistovčáková, Alena; Kováčová, Jaroslava
KNOU (Korea National Open University) Press, 2013
e-ASEM White Paper Vol. II: e-Learning for Lifelong Learning
Lee, Taerim (ed.); Birzina, Rita; Gervacio, Juvy Lizette; Jones, Sarah; Fadzil, Mansor; Abdol Latif, Latifah; Pawlowski, Jan M.
Korea National Open University Press, 2012
ISBN 978-89-20-00950-1 93370