– Registration form and conference fee for Interested Participants (Non-Members of the ASEM LLL Hub)
For non-member participants we offer conference fee of
- 750 DKK for one and half day conference (29-30 May), including conference materials, lunches and refreshment, excluding the tour to Deer Garden and Gala Dinner on 29 May.
- 1000 DKK for one and half day conference (29-30 May), including conference materials, lunches and refreshment PLUS the tour to Deer Garden and Gala Dinner on 29 May.
- 250 DKK for Bachelor, Masters and PhD students who wish to participate in the one and half day conference, including conference materials, lunches and refreshment, excluding the tour to Deer Garden and Gala Dinner on 29 May
- Payment with a note ‘ASEM FORUM 2012’ must be made in advance. We recommend you to register as soon as possible as there is only a certain number of places for non-members.
- Non-member participants are requested to arrange their own accommodation. You can use the Wake-Up Copenhagen hotel www.wakeupcopenhagen.dk if you wish. Other options can be found here www.visitcopenhagen.dk
– Registration form for invited guests (ASEM Countries’ Embassies in Denmark, Special Delegation from Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, UNESCO, European Commission)
(this link is now closed. Please send your request to asemLLL@dpu.dk)
– Registration form for the Members of ASEM LLL Hub Research Networks, University Council and Advisory Board is sent by the Network Coordinators or ASEM LLL Hub Secretariat together with other details relevant to each group.
- Research Networks’ members are academics and researchers from ASEM LLL Hub partner universities and research institutes in ASEM countries. Read more
- University Council consists of leaders, senior representatives nominated in the signed Letter of Intent from partner universities. Read more
- Advisory Board consists of senior officials from national ministries and international organisations active in the field of lifelong learning. The Board has one member from each participating ASEM country, preferably from the ministry with prime responsibility for the national LLL strategy. Read more