Vietnamese Delegation Study Visit, Copenhagen, Denmark, December 2010
Vietnamese Vice Minister of Education, Dr Nguyen Vinh Hien and the delegation had a meeting with Danish Minister of Education, Ms. Tina Nedergaard on 13 December 2010 in Copenhagen.
The one-week study visit to Denmark of the Vietnamese delegation was to obtain better understanding of policy and practices in building a lifelong learning system and a learning society in Denmark in order to draw experinces for developing a new strategy for lifelong learning and building a learning society in Vietnam in the period of 2011-2020.
Visit to DPU on 14 and 16 December 2010
14 December: Meeting with ASEM LLL Hub
- Welcome and Introduction by International Director of DPU AU, Dr. Arne Carlsen
- Objectives and Expectations of the meeting by Vice Minister Nguyen Vinh Hien, MOET, VN
- ASEM cooperation in Education. EU Council of Ministers: new agreed strategy for European cooperation in education and training by Dr. Arne Carlsen, Chairman of ASEM LLL Hub
- Structure and Development of ASEM LLL Hub
By Ms. Que Anh Dang, Head of Secretariat for ASEM LLL Hub.
- Development of ICT-skills, e-learning and the culture of e-learning in LLL.
By Associate Professor, Ms. Mie Buhl, ASEM LLL Research Network 1
- Workplace Learning.
By Associate Professor, Steen Høyrup
- Professionalization of teacher and trainers in adult and lifelong learning: Presentation and Paper
By. Prof., Mr. Bjarne Wahlgren, ASEM LLL Research Network 3
- ASEM competence-based curriculum development.
By Professor, Ms. Lena Lindenskov, ASEM LLL Research Network 5
- The history of Labour Market Training in Denmark: Presentation and Paper
By Dean Lars Qvortrup
16 December: Meeting with Erasmus Mundus Masters Programme in LLL: Policy and Management, and with the Continuing Education Department
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Programme in Lifelong Learning: Policy and Management
By Dr. Arne Carlsen, Programme Manager of EM MALLL
- The MALLL programme at Danish School of Education, AU
By Associate Professor, Ms. Marcella Milana, National Coordinator
- Masters programmes at Vietnam Institute of Educational Sciences: An introduction
By Vice Rector, Nguyen Anh Dung, VNIES, MOET
- Student perspective
By MALLL student Marina Pasqua Tota
- Alumni perspective
Ms. Que Anh Dang, graduate of EM MALLL
- Continuing Education Programmes at Danish School of Education, AU
By Vice-dean, Mr. Søren Kruse