“Open Space” – Platform for Dialogue:
- Asia-Europe Conferences present outcomes of joint comparative projects undertaken by the research networks.
- Annual Hub meetings of research network coordinators, university management representatives and advisory board members.
- share research results,
- exchange perspectives,
- make research-based policy recommendations,
- discuss national challenges and initiate new research, and
- create mutual critical dialogue between policy makers and researchers in order to contribute to educational reform and innovation.
- Advisory Board meetings share views, challenges and good practices in policy making between ASEM countries and raise funds for research activities and mobility.
- Publications and the Hub website report and disseminate ASEM LLL Hub activities and research to interested partners, stakeholders and the wider public.
- Research Networks’ Meetings take place on a regular basis as needed; their activities are managed by the designated network coordinators.